Mitchell & Associates offers decades of experience to assist you with your next legal proceedings. We know legal documents can be complex, confusing and inconvenient. That’s why we provide smooth, efficient and convenient legal document services and notary services. We make things as easy and hassle-free as possible. Our extensive line of services includes:
- Rental, Bill of Sale Agreements
- Child custody, visitation, stipulations, support orders and modifications of the same
- Civil case answers and small claims
- Civil harassment restraining orders and domestic violence restraining orders
- Deeds, deeds of trust, promissory notes and affidavit death joint tenants
- Divorce, paternity, legal separation, marital settlement and custody agreements
- Eviction assistance for landlords and tenants
- Durable financial and health care powers of attorney
- Out of country travel consents
- Wage assignments and levies
- Process serving of family law and eviction papers within the Fresno-Clovis areas
For your convenience by appointment, we offer notary services and mobile notary services. We will come to offices, homes, hospitals, nursing homes or other on-site location to notarize your documentation. We have Fresno County clearance to make inmate contracts on notarizations needed in jails. Persons signing must have valid identification, be able to sign their name and understand what they are signing.
PLEASE NOTE: Julia Mitchell is not an attorney. She can only provide self-help services at your specific direction. Call for information or an appointment. All of your personal information will be kept confidential and protected while in our possession. After five years, your files will be shredded unless contacted. Julia Mitchell is registered and bonded with the County of Fresno under Registration Nos. for her Legal Document Assistance is X199910000008 and Unlawful Detainer Assistance is D199910000002, both expiring on 3/21/19, and renewable and kept current every two years.